I have a chunk of my wardrobe that I literally only wear for trips to Universal and Disney. This is beneficial on one hand, because these shirts I wear for just those trips stay in decent condition and don’t get worn to death. But, unfortunately, that means I have a chunk of my closet taken up by shirts I very rarely use.
Guys. I need more closet space.
It’s Pop Culture Month at Barnes and Noble. July 1st – July 31st, you can get Pop-Cultured with different themed days:
- July 3-5 — Time Travel Weekend
- July 13th – 14th – Harper Lee Celebration
- July 17th — Minions Fun
- July 18th — Star Wars Saturday
- July 19th — Manga Mania
- July 28 & 31 — Dr. Seuss Spectacular
- July 25th — Vinyl Day
- July 8th – 12th — DC Comics Days
- July 9th – 12th — Comic Convention Collectibles
- Throwback Thursdays starting July 2nd
- July 24th — Fangirl Friday
Friday, I attended the special Time Travel Weekend day that celebrated Doctor Who.