The people behind Cape Comic Con have added two new types of cons to their roster this year: Cape Anime Con, and Cape Fear Con – which is next month.
While I’ve been to cons that have had voiice actors from animes, or merchandise from various anime, I have never been to an anime specific con. But I enjoy anime, and my nieces are getting into it a lot as well, so I figured this would be a great way to test the waters.
Ever accidentally binge watch three seasons of an anime and it’s movie in a very short period of time? And by accidentally, I mean intentionally because you became completely obsessed.
Welcome to my experience with My Hero Academia.
It’s Pop Culture Month at Barnes and Noble. July 1st – July 31st, you can get Pop-Cultured with different themed days:
- July 3-5 — Time Travel Weekend
- July 13th – 14th – Harper Lee Celebration
- July 17th — Minions Fun
- July 18th — Star Wars Saturday
- July 19th — Manga Mania
- July 28 & 31 — Dr. Seuss Spectacular
- July 25th — Vinyl Day
- July 8th – 12th — DC Comics Days
- July 9th – 12th — Comic Convention Collectibles
- Throwback Thursdays starting July 2nd
- July 24th — Fangirl Friday
Friday, I attended the special Time Travel Weekend day that celebrated Doctor Who.